Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Telecommunications Attendant \(Per Diem, Variable Shift\) to work in the Call Center at Swedish Shared Services in Seattle, WA\.
The Telecommunications Attendant is responsible for handling incoming, outgoing and inter\-office calls in a timely and efficient manner, while simultaneously responding to all hospital emergency codes\.
In this position you will:
- Identify and handle customer inquiries completely and accurately\.
- Use technology tools as directed and within established guidelines\.
- Maintain confidentiality of Swedish Medical Center's customers and data\.
- Respond to emergency code calls in a calm and efficient manner\.
- Page hospital personnel as requested\.
- Prepare daily on\-call schedule information\.
Required qualifications for this position include :
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service/clerical experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Prior experience with automated, multi\-line telephone system
- Weekend Availability
About Swedish Shared Services\.
Swedish is the largest, most comprehensive, nonprofit health provider in the Greater Seattle area\. Our expanding network of facilities currently includes three hospital locations in Seattle, a hospital in Edmonds and the new Swedish Issaquah campus\. It also consists of Swedish Medical Group's network of primary care clinics, and affiliations with suburban hospitals and specialty clinics throughout Greater Seattle\.
Each campus has a local operations leadership team, supported by centrally located and led corporate services, such as Human Resources, Financial and Information Services\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Administrative Support \(Clinical\)
Req ID: 148852