Where you work matters\! Swedish is looking for a Gift Club Program Manager for the Foundation Annual Giving for Swedish Shared Services in Seattle, WA\.
The gift club program manager is responsible for themanagement and implementation of our annual benefit deliveries including donorrecognition and benefit delivery for gift clubs\. This position also plays amajor role in growing our donor pipeline by providing services to prospectsthrough stewardship, cultivation activities and services\.
In this position you will:
- Interact with clinical care, administrative and foundation leadership team to ensure a smooth health\-care experience by easing patients and their family's way while at Swedish\.
- Work closely with 1\-800\-Swedish, admitting registration, billing and patient care to facilitate referral services and scheduling appointments for Stellar Club members and their families\.
- Assist in private facility tours prior to admission, and assist with the pre\-registration process and provide a first\-class customer\-care experience\.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs \(Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint\)
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Familiarity with Raisers Edge
About Swedish Shared Services
Swedish is the largest, most comprehensive, nonprofit health provider in the Greater Seattle area\. Our expanding network of facilities currently includes three hospital locations in Seattle, a hospital in Edmonds and the new Swedish Issaquah campus\. It also consists of Swedish Medical Group's network of primary care clinics, and affiliations with suburban hospitals and specialty clinics throughout Greater Seattle\.
Each campus has a local operations leadership team, supported by centrally located and led corporate services, such as Human Resources, Financial and Information Services\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Project & Program Management \- Non\-Clinical
Req ID: 149695