Swedish Medical Group is looking for a Program Coordinator \(1\.0 FTE, Day Shift\) to work in Heart and Vascular Clinic at the Swedish Cherry Hill in Seattle, WA\.
The Program Coordinator plays a vital role on the Patient Care team, demonstrating the Swedish values of patient\-centered care and service; respect, caring and compassion; teamwork and partnership; continuous learning and improvement; and leadership\.
In this position you will:
- Coordinate all aspects of patient management including intake, program logistics, program relationships and service delivery
- Work with the Medical Director to build referral relationships with community physicians
- Works with families to ensure timely intake and assessment
- Coordinate with program professional staff and other departments to ensure smooth logistical support for space, equipment and staffing for all program activities
- Provide comprehensive administrative support
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 year experience working in a healthcare customer service environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and problem solve independently
- Demonstrated commitment to high quality customer service
About Swedish Medical Group
Swedish Medical Group \(SMG\) is a successful, performance\-driven division of Swedish Health Services, the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area\. The SMG network includes more than 900 providers across 108 primary care and specialty care clinics\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Project & Program Management \- Non\-Clinical
Req ID: 149661