Swedish Medical Group is looking for a Supervisor \(1\.0 FTE, Days\) to work in the Clinic Retail Department at the Bank of America Building in Seattle, WA\.
The Supervisor \- Clinic Retail manages the activities of the retail clinics\. Leads staff to ensure that patient care services are provided in a timely manner which is sensitive to the patient's physical, psychological, and spiritual needs\. Ensures compliance with established Express Care clinic policies and procedures\. Performs all duties in a manner which promotes team concept and reflects the Swedish Health System mission, philosophy and core values\.
In this position you will:
- Assist in components of clinic support staff hiring, i\.e\. recruitment, selection, hiring, training, supervisor\.
- Supervise all aspects of daily functions of the clinic; assist in development of clinic goals and implement actions plans to achieve goals, and serves as a role model to clinic staff\.
- Develop and monitor engagement/success of Express Care model within SMG and community\.
- Communicate changes clearly to staff and providers in collaboration with Clinic Administrator and Medical Director/Assistant Medical Director\.
- Collaborate with other SMG clinics and hospital, e\.g\., lab/x\-ray, etc\. to achieve interdisciplinary improvements\.
- Prepare and/or analyze monthly statistical reports to monitor denials, patient volumes, and patient acuity\. \(As required\)
- Counsel support staff employees on positive and negative performance, and implements disciplinary action, as needed under the oversight of the Clinic Administrator\.
- Prepare and route invoices to Clinic Administrator for approval processing
- Manage staff time off requests and ensures that time cards are filled out accurately \(Kronos\) and timely for all staff and providers\.
- Assist in the physical setup of Express Care clinics per standardization requirements\.
- Monitor accurate completion of all clinic documentation logs\.
- Audit Point of Care Testing logs\.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- One \(1\) to three \(3\) year's supervisory/leadership experience preferred Or Professional Management Certification Or BA/BS Degree preferred \(preferable in business and/or healthcare related\)\.
- Requires knowledge of health care environment, medical office policies, procedures and human resource management practices, and medical supplies/supply chain procedures ordering & receiving\.
- Retail experience \(Strongly preferred\)
- Staff training experience \(Strongly preferred\)
About Swedish Medical Group
Swedish Medical Group \(SMG\) is a successful, performance\-driven division of Swedish Health Services, the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area\. The SMG network includes more than 900 providers across more than 130 primary care and specialty care clinics\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Supervisory / Management
Req ID: 150580