At Cottage Health, our facilities are state-of-the-art and our physicians, nurses, technicians and staff are extraordinary. The region's largest private employer, Cottage Health was ranked one of the Best Places to Work in Health Care in 2016 by Fortune magazine and Great Places to Work. Currently, we have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Recruiter to source, screen, interview, and hire for various openings within Cottage Health.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of full cycle recruitment experience; healthcare preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of utilizing job boards (Indeed, Monster) and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) for sourcing.
- Proficient in Recruitment Planning and Strategy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Cottage Health
For over 125 years, our not-for-profit health system has been providing advanced medical care for patients throughout California. Today, our nationally recognized services provide families with the patient-centered care they deserve. At Cottage Health, we rely on the contributions, creativity and skills of our remarkable staff. That's why we offer competitive compensation and benefits that include above-market salaries, premium medical coverage, new-hire bonuses, pension plans, tax savings accounts, rental and mortgage assistance and relocation packages.
About Our Location
Nestled between the ocean and the mountains, Santa Barbara, California offers breathtaking vistas, beautiful flowers, an abundance of Spanish Colonial architecture and a mild climate. Once you come home to Santa Barbara, it's hard to imagine living anywhere else.
Make the move that will change your career.
Please apply online at jobs.cottagehealth.org and search via Requisition #17738. EOE