Vinson Hall Retirement Community (VHRC), located in McLean, VA is seeking a licensed Nursing Home Administrator with significant experience in long term care and demonstrated leadership ability. The Administrator is responsible for the operation of Arleigh Burke Pavilion (ABP), a Five-Star Quality rated facility, with nursing care, rehabilitation, and assisted living residents in accordance with current Federal, and State regulations governing a retirement community.
With a high staff to resident ratio and we pride ourselves in providing person centered services to our residents and family members. The Administrator enforces the policies of VHRC to assure that the highest degree of service is provided to all residents and corporate employment, financial and other policies are adhered.
This position oversees administrative functions including staffing, medical records and materials management. Other primary responsibilities include:
1. Plans, directs, controls, and evaluates all aspects of the operations of the facility to assure consistency with the corporate mission and regulatory guidelines.
2. Develops and monitors financial goals (budget) of the facility and manages its systems to achieve long term fiscal viability.
3. Works closely with the Director of Nursing, Assistant Director of Nursing, and Human Resources regarding employee issues, policies, and employee development.
4. Responsible for staffing management for the community to include, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, and Independent Living areas.
5. Responsible for the Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) program.
Vinson Hall offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include health insurance, 401(k) plan, and generous paid-time-off (PTO). We are also conveniently located and offer free staff parking.