Providence is calling a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Heritage House, Variable Shift, 0.8 FTE) to Heritage House in downtown Seattle, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Shift: 10:30 pm to 7:00 am on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Thursdays
In this position you will:
- Act as an advocate for patients in maintaining choice, independence, privacy, dignity and security.
- Provide appropriate patient care as directed by a licensed nurse.
- Assist in providing care and implementing delegated activities of the nursing plan.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Current Nursing Assistant Certified (NAC) licensure
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Current listing on Washington Nurse Aide (OBRA) Registry
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
- At least six-months of nursing assistant experience
- Prior patient care experience in sub-acute, long term care and/or with Alzheimer's or Dementia patients
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence ElderPlace is conveniently located in Seattle, WA. The PACE (Program for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) keeps older adults as healthy as possible in the community by providing comprehensive health care and social services including: primary and specialty medical care, a day health program, social work services, rehabilitation, housing (if necessary) and much more. The Providence ElderPlace team of health care and social service professionals and our affiliates provide comprehensive integrated care to our participants.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Administrative Support (Clinical)
Req ID: 151875