Hand Surgery or Trauma Surgery Positions with Group in Metro Location
Established employed group practice affiliated with renowned 501c3 health system of over 1,200 employed faculty and staff and more than 230 providers.
Join highly regarded and exceptionally well trained physician colleagues offering an established patient base, very nice office, knowledgeable staff, experienced practice management and great equipment.
* Relocate to one of the largest cities in the state.
* A regional center of banking, commerce and the energy industry.
* University college campus offering degrees in 16 areas of study.
* Home to a number of museums, symphony orchestra, and touring Broadway shows.
* Enjoy the mountains, fly fishing, hunting, biking, hiking and skiing.
* No state income tax, low real estate taxes, great neighborhoods and mountain home options!
* High base salary and lucrative wRVU productivity model.
* Full benefits, CME, retirement, malpractice, paid relocation, etc.
* $100,000 of hospital paid student loan forgiveness.
* Hand Fellowship or Trauma Fellowship trained surgeons with willingness to participate in low volume call rotation of 1:8.
* Immediately available candidates and those completing training in 2018 are both encouraged to inquire.
Please call me, Peter Cebulka, today directly at 866.465.9777 regarding inquiries into the position, or respond with your CV to email@example.com expeditiously for consideration. I look forward to speaking with you. Reference JO-1701-2239.