Chief of Pediatric Anesthesiology, Major Midwestern Medical School
Leadership, academic and clinical position with attractive schedule and very competitive compensation as well as outstanding benefits package.
* A university with more than 90 undergraduate programs and nearly 100 graduate programs.
* One of the region’s largest employers with more than 2,200 faculty members and 6,000 staff.
* Existing state of the art facilities and a new $550M hospital and outpatient center underway.
* Medical school with over 500 residents and fellows in 50 programs throughout affiliated network.
* Multiple award winning respected 195 bed children’s hospital with over 7,500 surgeries per year.
* Work within the Department of Anesthesiology & Critical Care with 38 faculty and clinical staff.
* Enjoy a great 9 physician team while leading the Division of Pediatric Anesthesiology.
* Anesthesiology program with over 40 residents and a pediatric fellowship.
* A schedule providing excellent quality of life and very competitive salary.
* 200% match in retirement accounts with immediate vesting.
* Additional departmental incentives and bonus distributions.
* Full executive level employee benefits package.
* Relocation paid at 5% of base salary.
* This major market Midwest metropolitan area has a population of almost 3 million.
* Enjoy direct access to an international airport, cultural arts, professional sports, etc.
* Excellent schools, tremendous real estate options and safe neighborhoods.
Please call me, Peter Cebulka, Director of Recruiting, directly for immediate confidential consideration at 866-465-9777, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to speaking with you.