Sanford Eye Center and Optical is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Ophthalmologist to its current group of 2 ophthalmologists and 3 optometrists, with one physician focusing on pediatric patients.
• Ideal candidate would be a comprehensive ophthalmologist and fellowship trained in retina, glaucoma, plastics or cornea
• Work 4.5 days per week
• Call is 1:10 - “community-wide call” shared with the physicians of Sioux Falls
• An interest in retina research is desired
• Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
• Excellent retention incentive & relocation allowance
Sioux Falls, SD is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest and balances an excellent quality of life, strong economy, affordable living, safe and clean community, superb schools, fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, nightlife and the ability to experience the beauty of all four seasons. The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region and South Dakota has no state income tax.
Check us out at practice on practice.sanfordhealth.org
For More Information Contact:
Sanford Physician Recruitment at
(605) 328-6993 or (866) 312-3907 or