| Description: |
Cascade Medical, located in beautiful downtown Leavenworth in the Cascade Foothills in Central Washington, is looking for a part-time RN to fill a 0.3 FTE day shift position in our Acute Care facility.
Work Schedule: Average work week will be 12 hours (0.3 FTE). Work schedule is 5:45 a.m. to 6:15 p.m., with a variable weekend commitment required. Days worked to be determined.
Our RNs are responsible for providing quality patient care while maintaining Standards of Professional Nursing involving assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation in our Acute Care facility.
- Provide direct patient care including lifting and transferring patients and providing personal services to patients.
- Demonstrate positive behavior in line with our Shared Values.
- Build professional and positive relationships with patients, families, physicians, visitors, and staff.
- Utilize Standards of Nursing Practice; and demonstrate appropriate assessment, outcome identification, planning, and evaluation of a patient's care.
- Promote patient privacy and maintain confidentiality. Demonstrate the ability to handle emergency situations in a prompt, precise and professional manner.
- Demonstrate the ability and appropriate technical skills when administering treatments and procedures.
- Restock supplies as needed, assuring equipment is cleaned between patients.
- May triage outside phone calls and perform other duties as assigned.