- At least seven years of experience coordinating care services for qualified members of public health and Medi-Cal/State Programs
- At least five years of experience supervising staff
- At least seven years of community based or medical case management experience interfacing with agency clients and patients
- At least seven years of demonstrated experience working in a health care environment
- At least seven years of demonstrated experience in program development/management
- A bachelor’s degree in nursing science, health care, or a related field; a master’s degree in a nursing health care related field or business preferred
- A current Registered Nurse License or LCSW in California
- Experience working with all levels of management and staff
- Demonstrated ability to meet established deadlines
- Demonstrated flexibility to work in a changing environment requiring implementation of new procedures
- The ability to travel within the Northern California Region and occasionally may be required to travel to other Kaiser Permanente regions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Basic mainframe and desktop computer skills with the ability to utilize various software applications including spreadsheets, email, and internet systems
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management partnership environment
For immediate consideration, please visit http://jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 580475.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers