Having the best Physician Internal Medicine at AdvantageCare Physicians enables us to achieve our vision to be the preferred care destination for our patients and the communities we serve. At AdvantageCare Physicians, our mission is to focus care on the needs of our patients and partner with them in the pursuit of better health.
AdvantageCare Physicians (ACPNY) is one of the largest physician-led multi-specialty practice in the New York metropolitan area, serving half a million patients across Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Long Island. At ACPNY, patients receive individualized coordinated care from a compassionate team focused on helping them live their healthiest lives.
Our 30+ professionally managed, multi-specialty physician practices are designed to deliver convenient, comprehensive and community-based care. At AdvantageCare Physicians primary and specialty care is coordinated through an integrated network of full-service medical offices, regional specialty referral hubs, urgent care centers and strategic hospital affiliations across Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Long Island.
Responsibilities: In this role you will
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Diagnose and treat medical conditions.
- Prescribe medications and formulate ongoing treatment and disease management plans.
- Refer patient to specialist as needed.
Medical Degree or foreign equivalent and completion of a four year post graduate medical training
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine
- Candidate must possess or be eligible for a New York State License
- Be eligible for DEA registration
- Be eligible for Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment
- Pre-employment background check, health physical and drug screening
Daily Schedule: Mon: 8am-4:30pm; Tues: 10am-6:30pm; Wed: 8am-4:30pm; Thurs: 11:30am-8pm; Fri: 8:30am-5pm; Sat 9am-1pm rotate