5. Creates and Maintains staff schedules. Provides coverage as needed for staff members (as applicable).
6. Monitors patient volumes, patient satisfaction, quality of care and performance of staff to identify areas for improvement. Develops and implements workflows and processes to enhance patient experience, increase efficiency, decrease costs, or improve daily operations.
7. Serves as a liaison across disciplines. Participates as an active member of various committees; leads work groups, projects and committees as assigned.
8. Executes management tasks in a accurate and timely manner. Manages clinic to meet service and performance expectations. Maintains appropriate staffing levels and competency of staff. Maintains equipment and physical space. Provides effective leadership and oversight of assigned staff; leads by example and provides support, guidance, coaching, and performance management when needed.
9. Maintains professional skills and awareness of regulatory changes, compliance issues, innovations and developments, through research and training/continuing education opportunities.
10. Performs special projects and other related duties as assigned.