Centura Health Physician Group (CHPG) offers providers a true opportunity to live their calling to care while experiencing the support of a built-in comprehensive network, vast resources, professional growth, trusted leadership, generous benefits and an amazing quality of life with locations that span Colorado and into Western Kansas. CHPG is proud to connect providers and consumers through state-of-the-art technology, clinical resources and professional expertise to help people live healthier. Our coordinated services represent a full continuum of care – from preventive and early diagnoses to leading-edge treatment and life-saving critical care. CHPG’s ability to deliver better health care value is the direct result of combining the best clinical tools, shared resources and medical expertise with a patient-centered approach that emphasizes Centura Health’s mission and commitment to quality, compassion and service.
JOB DESCRIPTION/JOB POSTING ID: 85467
RECRUITER: Tiffany Milbourne firstname.lastname@example.org
CLINIC: Currently hiring for various primary and specialty care clinics in the Denver Metro area
HOURS: Monday - Friday; business hours. Occasional travel to other sites to meet the needs of the clinic may be required
Minimum Education Requirements
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Certified Medical Assistant, Certified Clinical Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant is strongly preferred
- Diploma from an accredited medical assistant's program and externship completed is preferred
Minimum Experience Requirements
- One year of Medical Assistant or EMT work experience preferred
- Clinical skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
- Current Certification as a Medical Assistant, is strongly preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers preferred
- Positive attitude
- Team player & willingness to help others
- Interest in cross training all functions of clinic support, including back office, front office, and scheduling
- EMT's welcome to apply!
Position Duties (essential functions denoted with an * )
- Medium Work - exert/lift up to 50 lbs. force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. constantl
Important notification to applicants as of Nov. 20, 2014: Effective Jan. 1, 2015, Centura Health will no longer hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas. The change to our policy does not apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014. Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.