Physician shall provide professional medical services to patients who have selected Physician for their care or who are referred to Physician for care, and patients of other physicians for whom Physician is providing coverage as directed by SCL Health. Administrative time as required for proper patient documentation, call backs, referrals, and other responsibilities included in providing clinical care. SCL Health may, in its sole discretion, designate additional or different primary clinical practice site(s) from time to time. Physician shall provide â??on-callâ?? coverage as reasonably required by SCL Health. Physician also shall provide on-call coverage as necessary, to provide care for patients of other physicians.
The attached Job Description details the essential functions of your position. The list below is also considered to be essential functions of your position and all employees within SCL Health are expected to meet the following in their day-to-day work:
1. Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time
2. Be available to work overtime if needed
3. Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others
4. Be respectful of all with whom you interact and follow the SCL Health Service Behaviors
5. Be well groomed and dressed appropriately for your role
6. Be in compliance with the drug and alcohol policy as stated in the Employee Handbook
7. Be sufficiently rested to perform your duties throughout the period assigned
8. Demonstrate a willingness to learn
9. Be able to communicate clearly, think clearly, and concentrate on assigned tasks
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
â?¢ MD or DO degree from a fully accredited medical or osteopathic school of medicine.
â?¢ Residency trained in Family, Internal, Occupational Medicine, or specialty
â?¢ Board certification in the designated discipline unless otherwise approved by the SCL Physician Medical Director
â?¢ Colorado Division of Workers Compensation Level II accreditation or willingness to achieve within 6 months of hire for Occupational Medicine sites.
â?¢ Effective communication and customer service skills
â?¢ Current ACLS certification
â?¢ Current membership in professional organization(s)
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that operates eight hospitals, four safety net clinics, one children’s mental health center and more than 190 ambulatory service centers in three states – Colorado, Kansas and Montana. The health system includes 15,000 full-time associates and more than 500 employed providers.