Manager – Central Sterile Processing
Reading Health System
West Reading, Pennsylvania
Be inspired to enhance the patient experience, and advance your career with a trusted leader.
If you’re a licensed RN or Surgical Tech with expertise in Central Sterile Processing, now is the ideal time to join the team at Reading Health System! In accordance with the Director of Perioperative Services, the role of the Manager of Central Sterile Processing is to supervise, plan, and direct the cleaning, sterilization, and processing of surgical instrumentation for the Operating Room, procedural suites, and outlying patient care areas.
- Vo/Tech degree, completion of surgical technician course or RN licensure; Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or healthcare-related field preferred
- Experience as a RN or Surgical Tech or equivalent in Perioperative Services
- Management experience in decontamination, sterilization, and processing of surgical trays and carts
- BLS and CPR certification
- Certified Central Sterile Supply Technician IAHCSMM (CRCST) or ( CHL)
- NBSTSA surgical tech or Operating Room nurse certification preferred
Advancing Health. Transforming Lives.
Located in scenic Berks County, Reading Health System consists of a 22-building complex located on 36 suburban acres in West Reading. Our not-for-profit healthcare center provides comprehensive acute care, post-acute rehabilitation, and behavioral and occupational health services to the people of Berks and adjoining counties. Established as The Reading Dispensary in 1867, Reading Health System has since expanded into a leader in tertiary care for the region.
Please apply online and search for Requisition # 1586029.
Reading Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V