| Plymouth Harbor opened in 1966. We are a lively community located on the Sarasota Bay and committed to an independent life in fellowship one with another. Our goal is to become the regional Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) of choice in the United States and is recognized as an employer of choice in the region. Our residents and staff share a love of the water, a passion for helping others, and a sunset over Sarasota Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. |
Currently we are looking for an Assisted Living Administrator for our Assisted Living Memory Care Centers in our new facility. This position is located in Sarasota, FL within walking distance to the shops and restaurants of St. Armands Circle and Lido Beach.
Purpose of the Position
The primary purpose of this position is to plan, organize, develop, and coordinate the overall operation of Assisted Living in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations, and as directed by the Vice President of Health Services, to assure the highest degree of quality resident care.
1. Implements and monitors programs excellence in programming for residents with Dementia.
2. Demonstrate knowledge and skill caring for those with Dementia.
3. Implement and facilitate an inspiring program to spark engagement for residents with Dementia.
4. Provide an ongoing point of reassurance and contact to enable people with dementia and their families to understand the condition.
5. Establish, implement and enforce policies and procedures; educate staff and residents on same.
6. Establish, implement and maintain a Quality Assessment and Process Improvement program.
7. Establish and maintain intra and inter-departmental rapport. 8. Ensure that Residents Rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, and property and civil rights are established and maintained.
9. Recruit, select and orient competent departmental personnel. 10. Create, with the assistance of the Vice President of Health Services, an annual budget and a three (3) year capital budget.
11. Keep abreast of economic conditions and make adjustments that will assure the continued ability to provide quality care.
12. Delegate authority, responsibility, and accountability to other responsible persons, as appropriate.
13. Establish and conduct monthly Colony (Resident Council) meetings in Assisted Living. The Colony Meetings provide residents with a forum to raise concerns and provide constructive feedback to administration.
14. Assess, evaluate, and implement appropriate recommendations from the facilitys committees, e.g. Process Improvement Teams and Infection Control Committee.
15. Organize and standardize methods by which department objectives will be accomplished.