Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s premier academic physician search firm, has partnered with a major academic center in the Pacific Northwest to invite you to consider a unique Pediatric Pulmonology opportunity. We are seeking a board certified or board eligible Pediatric Pulmonologist with an interest in scholarly activity to join a growing academic division. This opportunity offers an academic appointment, great quality of life, the ability to teach and pursue scholarly activity interests, and a competitive benefits package. The features of this opportunity include:
- Top ranked academic pediatric pulmonology division
- Join a thriving practice served by a multi-disciplinary team including five pediatric pulmonologists, nurses, respiratory therapists, dieticians, social workers, psychologists, and support staff
- Full sub-specialty support with access to all pediatric sub-specialists
- Opportunity to develop your own clinical/research interest niche that will be fully supported by the Department—protected time to pursue scholarly activity interest
- Great quality of life—only on service 10 times per year
- Participate in outpatient clinics including team clinics for patients with cystic fibroses, a multi-disciplinary clinic with pediatric otolaryngology and gastroenterology for patients with aero-digestive concerns, pediatric sleep clinics, or develop your own outpatient clinical interest
- Participate in medical education teaching medical students and residents
- State-of-the-art clinics and national ranked children’s hospital
PACIFIC NORTHWEST METRO AREA
- Large metropolitan community of over 3 million and is frequently recognized as one of the most environmentally conscious cities
- Top 3 “Best Places to Raise a Family”—Parenting Magazine 2013—exceptional public schools
- Community offers the best of both worlds, a temperate climate with both oceanic and Mediterranean features
- International airport with access to the entire U.S.
- Home to multiple museums, art centers, the symphony, ballet, opera, and theater
- Extensive outdoor activities including hiking, fishing, and boating with city-wide emphasis on marathons and biking
This institution values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. They are proud of their commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply.
All applicants are encouraged to respond directly to Merritt Hawkins Department of Academics. Any applicants that respond directly to the Division will not be considered.