Clinical Risk Manager
Seeking a Dynamic - High Energy - Leadership Oriented Professional
Competitive Compensation | Excellent Benefits | Comprehensive Relocation
Dynamic - Supportive Leadership Team
CURRENT OPENINGS IN BOTH ALABAMA & FLORIDA
The Clinical Risk Manager is responsible for the daily risk management activities, including investigating, managing and analyzing risk management data; complying with risk management standards of The Joint Commission, and other accrediting agencies. This high-profile position will report to the System Director of Clinical Risk Management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates the risk management program to meet the needs of the institution
- Performs investigation of potentially reportable incidents
- Review and analysis of all occurrence reports for Risk Management, quality of care, regulatory and insurance concerns
- Conducts Root Cause Analysis investigations, including assessing need for focused review by departments
- Prepares various incident summary reports
- Provides all required documentation for investigations, activities, and resolutions related to the reported incidents
- Acts as a resource person by presenting relevant risk management issues for discussion and evaluation
- Assists in developing educational programs to raise staff awareness to risk exposure and the impact on professional liability
- Keeps abreast of appropriate regulatory requirements related to risk management
Multi-site acute care hospital and clinic system | Nonprofit | TJC accredited
Excellent cost of living, close access to mountains and beaches, an evolving food scene, live music and sporting events, science exploration, and celebrated historical sites and museums come together to create the perfect place to live, work, and play!
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email or directly to the jobs on our Website below -
LINK TO ALABAMA POSITION
LINK TO FLORIDA POSITION
Your information will not be shared with any third party without your permission.
We look forward to hearing from you!
770-977-0795, ext. 102
770-977-0795, ext. 108
770-977-0795, ext. 105
People and Careers Perfectly Aligned.
ABOUT GALILEO SEARCH
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website: www.galileosearch.com