Baystate Health, a Truven® Award–winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join Baystate Health’s Division of Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine at Baystate Medical Center in western Massachusetts.
This opportunity features:
- A MEANINGFUL ROLE - Helping patients plan for their advanced illness in our Inpatient Consultation Service and Outpatient Heart Failure Clinic.
- MENTORING and TEACHING - Mentor and teach physicians in training and other advanced practice clinicians and students.
- AN ACCOMPLISHED DIVISION - A supportive interdisciplinary team of physicians, advanced practitioners, chaplains & social workers.
- WORK LIFE BALANCE – This is currently a Monday through Friday schedule.
- ROBUST BENEFITS - Earn generous compensation including benefits that consist of high quality, low cost medical/dental, plenty of paid time off, CME, and an impressive retirement plan.
Baystate Health is Massachusetts’ third-largest healthcare system and consistently ranks among the nation’s top hospitals and healthcare organizations. As a not-for-profit, mission-driven, integrated health system, Baystate Health serves a population of more than 750,000 people in communities across western Massachusetts.
Maura Brennan, MD
Chief of Geriatrics, Palliative Care and Post-Acute Medicine
c/o Lisa Scully, FASPR
413-794-2346 tele 413-794-5059 fax
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.