Providence is calling a Neuropsychoetrist to Providence Behavioral Medical Group in Anchorage, Alaska.
We are seeking a Neuropsycheotrist to administer, score and interpret the quantitative data of psychological tests for patients with cognitive, behavioral and emotional difficulties requiring Neuropsychological assessment.
In this position you will:
- Responsible for administration and scoring of standardized cognitive testing such as intelligence, aptitude and achievement tests.
- Ensure the accuracy of test administration, scoring, data entry, and details of each testing session with the ability to complete the testing process within the required turnaround time.
- Provide information to appropriate staff and individuals regarding test information.
- Administer tests and prepare written behavioral observations of patients tested.
- Maintain availability of testing materials
- Demonstrate capacity to build rapport with Patients.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology or related behavioral health discipline required within the first two years of employment.
- Must be able to work with adolescent and elderly population groups.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience in standardized testing.
- Certified Specialist in Psychometry.
- Reasonable knowledge of patient development and statistical properties relating to standardized testing.
About Providence Alaska Medical Center
Providence Health & Services Alaska is among nation's best employers for healthy lifestyles! The National Business Group on Health, a non-profit association of large U.S. employers, has honored Providence Alaska for its commitment and dedication to promoting a healthy workplace and encouraging our caregivers (employees) and families to support and maintain healthy lifestyles. Mountain-Pacific Quality Health has awarded Providence Alaska Medical Center with its Quality Achievement Award for high-quality care in the areas of heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical infection prevention. This is the highest honor awarded by Mountain-Pacific.
As the state's largest hospital, Providence Alaska Medical Center provides full-service, comprehensive care to all Alaskans, a role unmatched by any other in the state. Within our community, you will find top notch ski resorts, kayaking, and wildlife. Enjoying the outdoors is just one of many reasons to live in and explore Alaska!
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Mental/Behavioral Health
Req ID: 149093