Providence is calling a Receptionist to the Providence Transitional Care Center in Anchorage, AK.
In this position you will:
- Function as a telephone operator, and general receptionist for the facility.
- Be responsible for operating a multi-line telephone and transferring incoming calls. Screen personal calls to employees and take clear messages and relay them as appropriate.
- Greet and direct visitors.
- Complete clerical duties as assigned including data entry using Microsoft Office.
- Observe lobby area and request assistance from nursing as appropriate.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 6 months clerical/office experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred
- Computer literate
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
About the Transitional Care Neighborhood
The Transitional Care Unit has a total of 52 beds with a variety of health rehabilitation issues (ages 20 and up). This is an exciting, busy unit with constant change, many admits, discharges.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Administrative Support (Clinical)
Req ID: 154444