Providence is calling an RN Manager to Providence Transitional Care Center in Anchorage, AK.
The RN Manager PTCC manages all aspects of care team functions in collaboration with PTCC DON that results in the provision of excellent care and utilizes a patient centered model of care.
In this position you will:
- Provide visionary leadership and help every team member to understand and achieve the patient centered care model.
- Utilize staffing management principles to assure the right numbers of staff to meet patient care needs.
- Direct and administer assigned functions to ensure high quality, cost effective resident centered care services, which meet or surpass survey standards.
- Be responsible for the preparation of the annual operating and capital budgets.
- Be responsible for compliance with CDC and OSHA Standards and coordinates staff education related to infection control practices.
- Be responsible for the investigation of patient, family, and employee concerns, such as but not limited to, Unusual Occurrence Reports, Employee Injury reports, patient concerns or one-on-one meetings.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Two (2) years of recent clinical supervisory experience.
- Experience/expertise in gerontological nursing.
- Current Alaska Registered Nurse license.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Current Alaska Driver's License.
- American Nurses Association Certification in Gerontological Nursing.
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaide reimbursement.
About the Transitional Care Neighborhood
The Transitional Care Unit has a total of 52 beds with a variety of health rehabilitation issues (ages 20 and up). This is an exciting, busy unit with constant change, many admits, discharges.
Please contact Rachel Brown for more information: Rachel.Brown@providence.org
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Long Term/Transitional Care Nursing
Req ID: 151470