Providence is calling a Senior Manager, Social Media to Providence Health & Services at any PSJH location. Although the hired individual could sit at any PSJH location, one of the following locations would be preferred: Portland, OR, Torrance, CA, Burbank, CA, Santa Monica, CA, Irvine, CA or Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Social Media to oversee social media campaigns and channel strategy, contributing to the overall strategic communication plan in support of the Providence Health & Services brand, Mission and Values as well as its affiliates. The Senior Manager, Social Media serves as the primary lead on social and online community development, build and integration, helping to drive the evolution of the organization's engagement with consumers in the social community.
This position will leverage and connect earned and paid media activities to drive business impact in a results-driven manner, increasing adoption and scale across the brand's social networks.
In this position you will:
- Develop and oversee brand channel strategy with strong KPIs to strengthen community and foster engagement across owned social channels
- Partner with media contacts to develop paid social support (sponsored stories, promoted tweets, etc.) to deliver effective reach for campaigns
- Develop and direct social campaigns, building awareness for Providence through owned and
- paid channels
- Help inform approach for servicing customers via social media
- Create innovative and functional online communities for both internal and external users
- Lead social sharing program for internal and external customers that leverages social and online community development
- Serve as a social expert internally and collaborate externally with partners and social platforms on direction, best practices, and new opportunities
- Report on progress against goals and relevant social marketing metrics to senior management
- Work with bloggers and influencers to drive a variety of socially impactful programs.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in communication or related field is required, Master's preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Minimum of eight years managing socially integrated marketing programs in an agency or corporate environment. Experience in developing brands within social marketing.
- Record of tangible business results driven via social platforms.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills, idea driven; history of anticipating issues and the skills to be strategic, proactive and assertive.
- Experience developing and delivering content via social and online communities.
- A strong record integrating with both corporate communications and marketing.
- Knows the ins and outs of social channels and uses them effectively.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Marketing / PR / Communications
Other Location(s): California-Irvine, Oregon-Portland, California-Torrance, California-Burbank, California-Santa Monica
Req ID: 153417