Providence is calling a Patient Care Delivery Manager (Full Time) to our Facey Clinical Operations location in Canyon Country, CA.
In this position you will:
- Provides leadership and direction for the patientcare delivery systems of a small-to-mid size medical facility within ourorganization.
- Assumes direct lineresponsibility for patient care delivery, ancillary and support services aswell as overall accountability for physical plant needs and operationaloutcomes.
- Directs, supervises andcoordinates all aspects of patient care delivery, focusing on service, patient,employee and physician satisfaction, community relations; as well as marketingand planning to ensure a high level of quality healthcare.
- Specific responsibilities include supervisingday-to-day operations, with an emphasis on patient care delivery, high qualitycustomer service, staffing, budgeting and efficient allocation and use ofavailable capital and human resources.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor'sdegree in business or a healthcare related field of study or a comparablecombination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience managing a medical group office or outpatient facility.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- CA RN license.
- Staff supervision and operations management experience.
About the organization you will serve:
Facey Medical Group is a multi-specialty medical group with over 160 physicians providing care to the growing population in the North & East regions of Los Angeles & Ventura Counties. Twelve medical clinics, including two urgent care centers and dedicated women's centers, are located across the San Fernando, Santa Clarita and Simi Valleys. The group began as a single medical practice over 90 years ago.
Facey is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit 5-state network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, affiliated services and educational facilities spanning from California to Alaska.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Supervisory / Management
Location: California-Canyon Country
Req ID: 151578