Providence is calling a part time, day shift Certified Nursing Assistant to Providence Holy Cross Medical Center in Mission Hills, CA.
In this position you will:
- Provide basic nursing care to patients, under direct supervision of Registered Nurse.
- Assist the Registered Nurse in observation and care of patients in assigned area(s)
- Demonstrate proficiency in delivering care to assigned age-specific patient population (e.g., infants, adolescents, adults, geriatrics, pediatrics),
- Participate in related continuing education
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Current California Certified Nursing Assistant ( CNA ) certification
- Current Basic Life Support ( BLS ) certification for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- One year in an acute, sub acute or skilled nursing facility setting
About the hospital You will serve.
Nationally recognized for clinical excellence and trauma care, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center is a 377-bed, level II trauma center in Mission Hills, California. We are the only Magnet®Designated Hospital in the San Fernando. Providence Holy Cross also has been recognized this year by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the best places to work in Los Angeles. As our reputation for excellence grows, so does our facility. We have recently expanded our medical center with the addition of a new 138-ned patient care wing. This expansion has made Providence Holy Cross Medical Center one of the largest hospitals serving the San Fernando and Santa Clarita valleys.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Certified Nursing Assistant
Location: California-Mission Hills
Req ID: 149586