Providence is calling an Administrative Assistant (IHI Cardiology, Per Diem) to Providence Medical Group in Missoula, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Provide support for hospital administrators by planning and organizing daily activities while providing general clerical support.
- Create a friendly and cooperative atmosphere for visitors, hospital personnel and medical staff members.
- Make decisions and work independently as well as with other members of the administrative staff team to provide for the smooth operation of administrative activities.
- Have the ability to maintain poise in stressful situations and continually exhibit outstanding public relation skills.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years prior business office experience with computer expertise in word processing, database programs and spreadsheets
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Secondary education in business field
- Accounts receivable (A/R), accounts payable (A/P) and payroll experience
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group includes over 30 primary care, specialty clinics and healthcare groups throughout western Montana focused on treating patients at all stages of their lives. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Administrative (Non-Clinical)
Req ID: 151189