Providence is calling a Patient Care Coordinator (Radiation Oncology, Day Shift, 0.5 FTE) to Providence St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assess, plan, implement, evaluate and coordinate treatment plans.
- Assess, collaborate and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs and readiness for discharge with other members of the care team.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing
- Current licensure in the state of Montana as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Certification
- Medical/surgical experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience in an Oncology setting
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana has more than 250 licensed beds and serves patients from 17 counties. We have been recognized as a Thomson Reuters Top 100 Hospital and among many other awards, have earned the Premier Award for Quality award repeatedly. Missoula is halfway between Yellowstone and Glacier National Park. It is a university city of 65,000, surrounded by big sky, scenic mountains, forests and renowned rivers.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Oncology Nursing
Req ID: 153796