Swedish Medical Group is looking for a Mammography Technologist \(1\.0 FTE, Day shift\) to work for the Bellevue Imaging Clinic in Bellevue, WA\.
The Mammography Technologist is responsible for operating general x\-ray equipment, fluoroscopy , bone densitometry \(DXA\), digital mammography and C\-arm to produce images of patients body for diagnostic purposes\.
In this position you will:
- Explain procedure to patient and acquire clinical history
- Be responsible for ensuring consent forms, questionnaires are filled out completely and entered into EMR
- Position and immobilize patient on x\-ray table using supportive devices to obtain precise patient position and following exam protocols specified by Radiologist
- Administer contrast media orally as directed by the radiologist
- Monitor patient's safety and comfort during exam
- Processes images for reading and archiving
- Start and complete exams in Epic to include proper CPT codes for procedure
- Prepares DXA reports for reading providers review and sign off\.
- Perform other duties as necessary to help support departmental and office operations in conjunction with front desk, medical records; filing and scheduling
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Completion of Radiology Technology program and an AA Degree
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists \(ARRT\)
- State of Washington certification as Radiologic Technologist
- Current CPR training and certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bone Densitometry registry \(ARRT\)
About Swedish Medical Group:
Swedish Medical Group \(SMG\) is a successful, performance\-driven division of Swedish Health Services, the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area\. The SMG network includes more than 900 providers across more than 130 primary care and specialty care clinics\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 148315