Providence is calling a Dietitian (On Call) to Centralia Hospital in Centralia, WA.
We're seeking a registered dietitian to plan and provide medical nutritional therapy to patients in the hospital.
In this position you will:
- Assess nutrition needs and identify nutrient requirements of patients.
- Provide individual and group diet counseling sessions.
- Partner with nurses and primary physicians to provide medical nutrition therapy recommendations and education for patients and families.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Food & Nutrition or Dietetics
- Current registration or registry-eligible with Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Certified Dietitian in Washington State
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Clinical dietitian experience in a hospital setting
- Completion of Dietetics Education Program approved by Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
About the hospital you will serve .
Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, Washington is a 127-bed, not-for-profit hospital providing emergency, diagnostic, cancer, birthing and surgical services. It consistently receives high scores on accreditation surveys by the Joint Commission, the Washington Department of Health (DOH) and the Washington Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS).
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Dieticians and Clinical Nutrition Specialists
Req ID: 151077