Providence is calling a Medical Laboratory Technician to Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA.
We are seeking a detail-oriented laboratory technician to provide patient care services through laboratory testing.
In this position you will:
- Perform routine and complex tests in hematology, chemistry, microbiology, and immunohematology.
- Responsible for planning, performing, and evaluating laboratory testing analysis.
- Maintain communications with physicians, patients, other hospital personnel, professional associations, and other organizations.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Associate's Degree in related health science
- Medical Lab Tech with National Certification (ASCP) or equivalent
- Working knowledge of computer application software and LIS (Laboratory Information System).
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience in medical laboratory in a medium to high complexity laboratory
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of Epic electronic medical records system will significantly enhance our patient's experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Lab (Medical Technologist, Medical Lab Technologist)
Req ID: 151696