Swedish Medical Center is looking for an Interventional Radiology Technologist \(1\.0 FTE, Day shift\) to work for the Cardiac Catherization Department at Swedish Issaquah in Issaquah, WA\.
The Interventional Radiology Technologist assists with the performance of a variety of technical procedures including but not limited to percutaneous diagnostic and interventional cardiac, vascular and radiology procedures under the direct supervision of a Licensed Practitioner\.
In this position you will:
- Participate in all daily duties necessary to perform high quality patient care and imaging within the Cath/IR Department
- Obtain optimal radiographs
- Assist the physician in an aseptic environment
- Be capable of patient monitoring
- Demonstrate knowledge of appropriate response to changes in patient condition
- Maintain in depth knowledge of complex diagnostic and interventional cardiovascular equipment/supplies and be capable of assisting with their use
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of a Radiologic Technology Program
- Radiology Technologist registry by ARRT
- Washington State Certified Radiologic Technologist
- Post Primary certification in Interventional Radiology required within 2 years of hire
- Previous experience in Interventional Radiology
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience in Cardiac Cath Lab AND Interventional Radiology
About the Issaquah Campus\.
With advances in technology, an environmentally friendly design and new hospital infrastructure, the campus is designed to be different\. The new campus provides a broad range of inpatient and outpatient medical services including oncology, cardiac care, obstetrics, pediatric specialty care, emergency services, primary care and a host of other medical and surgical services and specialists\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Cardiac Techs \(Cath, EP and Other\)
Req ID: 135066