Swedish Medical Center is looking for a MRI Technologist \(Per Diem, Evenings\) to work for the MRI Department at Swedish Issaquah in Issaquah, WA\.
The MRI Technologist is responsible for performing a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment, conducts and performs MRI examinations, and assumes responsibility for designated areas or procedures as described or required\. This position is required to work as an MRI and CT Tech when needed, and will be paid their primary "MRI" rate when asked to perform CT scans\.
In this position you will:
- Accurately provide diagnostic images and related functions
- Perform procedures in a manner which allows patients to be comfortable
- Work closely with the Radiologist
- Work quickly and efficiently to keep patient flow up to standard\.
- Write routine reports and correspondence
- Present information in one\-on\-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Completion of a Radiologic Technology training program
- Washington State Certified Radiologic Technologist – Diagnostic License
- Radiologic Technologist registry by ARRT – Post primary certification in MRI required within one year of hire
- Possess complete understanding of MRI applications
- Possess complete understanding of the multi\-slice CT scan applications
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience in a CT Scan or MRI department
About the Issaquah Campus:
With advances in technology, an environmentally friendly design and new hospital infrastructure, the campus is designed to be different\. The new campus provides a broad range of inpatient and outpatient medical services including oncology, cardiac care, obstetrics, pediatric specialty care, emergency services, primary care and a host of other medical and surgical services and specialists\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 154094