Providence Health & Services is calling a Clinical Research Registered Nurse to Providence Medical Group in Lacey, WA (part of Providence Regional Cancer System).
- This is an On-Call/Variable shift position with no guarantee of hours.
- This position is not benefits eligible
We are seeking a detail-oriented and knowledgeable individual to assume responsibility for coordination of clinical research studies in both outpatient and inpatient settings.
In this position you will:
- Critically review study protocols for scientific merit and feasibility
- Assist with development of study budgets and procedures and with preparation of regulatory documents
- Recruit and retain patients for studies and coordinate study protocols
- Collaborate with study investigators, physicians, and other health care professionals, supervisors, and co-workers to support research activities
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate at an NLN accredited Registered Nurse Program
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington State
- 3 years experience as an RN in a specialty area
- Current AHA (American Heart Assoc.) Basic Life Support certification for Healthcare Provider (must be AHA accredited)
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC) or Certified Clinical Research Professional (CCRP)
- Clinical research experience or familiarity with clinical trials
- Skills in interpretation of 12-lead EKG
- Arrhythmia recognition skills
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is a group of more than 125 primary care, specialty care and hospital-based medical providers who serve a five-county region in scenic southwest Washington. Our clinics are located in Aberdeen, Centralia, Lacey, Olympia and Rochester. With an emphasis on the medical home model, our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Research Nursing
Req ID: 151457