Providence is calling a Principal Application Analyst to the Information Services Department in Renton, WA.
We are seeking an individual who can apply extensive and advanced principles, theories, and concepts to the development of solutions to complex problems with innovation and ingenuity. Expert knowledge of Workforce Management Systems is essential (including systems like Kronos, ETime, Scheduling and Staffing Systems and Analytics).
In this position you will:
- Demonstrates service excellence and positive interpersonal relationships in dealing with others, including patients/families/members, employees, managers, medical staff, volunteers, and community members, so that productivity and positive relations are maximized.
- Act as a system specialist or business consultant on complex projects or system, which can include planning and coordinating large scale projects or tasks across a multi-state enterprise, using cross disciplined team efforts.
- Provide technical and operational guidance to ensure that installed systems are working effectively and that proposed systems will meet the organization's future needs.
- Work with users, user groups, and vendors to gather requirements and provide fit gap analysis and effective technical solutions for the business needs.
- Provide documentation for testing, functional and technical designs and development processes as required by project management methodology.
- Develops and recommends technical support and software management standards, policies, procedures and strategies.
- Develop test plans to test application functionality of highly complex applications across multiple modules in support of patches, upgrades, and infrastructure and/or desktop configuration changes.
- Respond to and resolve reported incidents according to customer support service level agreements.
- Participate in problem management and troubleshooting teams on major enterprise system issues.
- Design, implement, evaluate and facilitate systems tests for new applications or enhancements to current applications.
- Proactively evaluates and make recommendations around adoption of emerging standards. Mentors others regarding integration protocols and processes.
- Addresses topics and issues that are both strategic (long term) and operational (immediate) in nature.
- Perform rotational on-call responsibilities.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent blend of education and experience.
- Minimum of 10 years functional experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
- Proficient in the Kronos Workforce Central suite of productions, including Timekeeper, Scheduler, Analytics.
- Proficient in the development and support of integration with other applications using the Kronos Connect and/or WIM tool.
- Minimum of five years experience with the Kronos product suite.
- Minimum five years experience with the Kronos integration tools, including design and development of interfaces.
- Advanced SQL and PL/SQL knowledge with the ability to write optimal queries.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree.
- HealthCare Information Services experience.
- Advanced knowledge developing or modifying Kronos reports.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Information Technology
Req ID: 145388