Providence is calling a Principal Consultant - Talent Management & Learning to Providence Health & Services in Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Principal Consultant - Talent Management & Learning (TM&L) to provide expert level consultation to senior leaders, and also design and implement Talent Management and Learning & Development solutions that enable achievement of Providence's goals and strategies.
The incumbent performs all duties in a manner that promotes Providence mission, values, and philosophy. In all aspects, he/she serves as a role model for the values and mission of the organization.
In this position you will:
- Provide expert level strategic consulting capabilities across initiative lifecycle (e.g., assessing business strategy/challenge, scoping TM&L supporting initiative, designing, implementing and evaluating impact of initiative).
- Conduct assessment of organizational talent needs. Responsible for creating, or contributing to talent strategy for a region, function, or within a center of excellence. Use the strategy as the driving force to advise on, design, and implement solutions. Evaluate the effectiveness of those solutions to ensure the organization is achieving the desired outcomes.
- Proactively address and respond to talent needs by bringing key stakeholders together to identify talent gaps and gain consensus on appropriate talent management interventions.
- Facilitate and/or participate in functional/regional talent review processes to identify high potential talent and successors. Drive and implement the accelerated development opportunities for these populations as appropriate.
- Develop and facilitate a variety of learning experiences (e.g., formal classroom and virtual learning, skills labs, action-learning teams, mentor programs, etc.)
- Design and lead program evaluation strategy to measure the effectiveness in achieving the program objectives, and work with COE program management to ensure lessons learned are incorporated into iterative designs and future programs.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Organization Development, Industrial Psychology, Human Resources, Business Administration or an equivalent field.
- Minimum 6 years as an experienced practitioner with demonstrated ability to add value to strategic objectives of an organization using a variety of talent management and learning & development methodologies.
- Demonstrated expertise in a broad range of talent development methods, and in the design, implementation, and execution of development solutions across a variety of functions.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- A Master's Degree or MBA.
- Experience with DDI content and Success Factors.
- Certification in Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP), Human Capital Strategist (HCS), or other relevant certification program.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Human Resources
Req ID: 151508