Kadlec Clinic has an exciting opportunity for a Radiology Technician to join our growing team\!
Shift Details: Per Diem\.
- Graduate of AMA approved Radiology program required\.
- Current WA State Licensure required\.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Radiology Technician you willprovide Radiologic care to patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders, and assists physician as required\.
- Performs routine radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures following evaluation of the physical condition of the patient\.
- Maintains production and quality of radiographs by following established standards and procedures; developing radiographs by following established standards and procedures; developing radiographs; observing radiographic results; making necessary adjustments
- Assists physicians in locating patient radiographs\.
- Answers telephone and follows through as necessary\.
- Performs lab testing as directed\.
- Releases files as needed following proper protocol and maintains the record of such film loans with the RIS\.
- Assists with patient scheduling as required\.
- Receives examination request and confirms it with the patient chart or physician orders to include the appropriateness of the procedure\. Consults with the Radiologist as needed\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
Provide safe compassionate care\. We promise to answer the call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way\. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Radiology Technician
Req ID: 146783