Kadlec Regional Medical Center has an exciting opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to join our growing team\!
Shift Details: Per Diem\. Variable shifts\.
About our Therapy Services:
CARF\-accredited care our physical, occupational, speech, and massage therapies are offered by specialists covering all age groups, infants through geriatrics\. Therapy Services offer music and water therapies, along with specialty services, including vestibular rehabilitation, women's health, sensory integration, feeding therapy, lymphedema therapy, and VitalStim Therapy\. In 2014, Kadlec HealthPlex, a state of the art Wellness Facility, became the first of it's kind in our community offering an innovative setting for outpatient care along with additional health resources\.
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited educational institution required\.
- Current WA State Licensure as an Occupational Therapist required\. A limited permit will be considered in lieu of licensure with state licensure to follow within 6 months from date of hire into the position required\.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required\.
Duties include, but not limited to, the following:
As an Occupational Therapist you will provide specific treatment programs for patients according to the principles and practices of occupational therapy and as prescribed by a physician and performs related duties as assigned\.
- Evaluates patients and plans/implements specific treatment programs for patients according to the principles and practices of occupational therapy\. Provides home visits when needed for generalization of treatment strategies into the home environment, and to evaluate home safety\.
- Prepares documentation required by the department/profession in a timely and accurate manner\.
- Promotes teamwork, with emphasis on timely and understandable communication of patient care information to the patient and between care providers\.
- Demonstrates skills that are required for specialty clinical practice and regulatory requirements\.
- Provides age appropriate care\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
Provide safe compassionate care\. We promise to answer the call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way\. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Occupational Therapy
Req ID: 151097