Swedish Medical Center is looking for a CT Technologist \(Per Diem, Day shift\) to work in Imaging Services at the Swedish First Hill campus, in Seattle, WA\.
The CT Technologist Medical Imaging performs a variety of technical and patient care procedures that require independent judgment utilizing a multi\-slice CT scanner\.
In this position you will:
- Utilize power injectors and monitoring equipment
- Start IVs and administer IV, oral, rectal contrast at the direction of the physician onsite
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Participate and be engaged in a team framework and maintain a positive approach and attitude
- Continue to use radiology technology experience doing diagnostic X\-ray and Fluoroscopy work
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Completion of formal Radiologic Technology program
- Radiologic Technologist registry by ARRT
- Washington State Certified Radiologic Technologist – Diagnostic license
- CPR certification
- Two years experience in medical imaging department, including one year as a Radiologic Tech
- Post primary certification in CT within 1 year of hire
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Previous experience in a CT Scan department
About the First Hill Campus\.
The 697\-bed tertiary\-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health\-care system\. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington state and houses a Level III neonatal intensive\-care unit\. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 153056