Providence Medical Group is calling Behaviorist – Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our clinic team in Snohomish, WA!
This will be a full time (40 hours per week; day shift) and benefits eligible social worker position.
***Please Note: This position will be located at the Providence Medical Group Snohomish Clinic. The position will be Monday - Friday; 9:00am - 5:30pm.
The purpose of the Behavioral Health Integration (BHI) department is to help provide the highest quality primary care by addressing the biological, psychological and social factors influencing patients' health and health behaviors. The Behaviorists primary functions within the Patient-Centered Medical Home are providing brief, evidence-based interventions to patients and consultation and trainings to the care team.
In this position you will:
- Evaluation, diagnosis and intervention of psychiatric and substance use disorders and related physical health and medical conditions
- Provide documentation consistent with Health and Behavior coding in the electronic medical record for billable mental health visits
- Identify and administer appropriate, brief screening measures to assist with diagnostic understanding and treatment planning
- Participate in care management care conferences and contribute to an interdisciplinary approach to improve the patient's quality of life, experience with healthcare, and affordability
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree in Social Work (MSW)
- Two plus years providing social work services
- WA State LICSW (Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker) licensure
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Addiction and chemical dependency social work experience
- Clinical experience with broad and diverse population base
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is a group of primary care, specialty care and hospital-based medical providers who serve Snohomish County in more than 10 locations in scenic northwest Washington. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Mental/Behavioral Health
Req ID: 149988