We are seeking an experienced Ohio Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to serve as Executive Director at our Mt Healthy Campus. Christian Village at Mt Healthy is a vibrant Life Plan Community on a beautiful campus. Active and engaged team members contribute to the many positives of this position. We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits in a faith-based, non-profit environment. We have been designated a Cincinnati Enquirer Top Workplace for 2016 and 2017 and have received many recognitions of excellence throughout our more than 50 years of service to older adults.
A Bachelor’s Degree is required. A degree in Public Health Administration or Business Administration, or a health related degree is preferred but not required.Must possess a current, unencumbered Nursing Home Administrator’s license or meet the licensure requirements of the state.Supervisory/management skills required.Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a supervisor in a hospital, long-term care or other related health care facility.Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
~WE ARE AN EMPLOYER OF CHOICE~~
• We are a Cincinnati TOP 100 WORKPLACE among medium-sized employers
• We are listed in the 2017 U.S. News & World Report of best nursing homes
• Winner of "BEST OF THE NORTH" retirement community for 2016-2017, 2015-2016, 2014-2015 from Cincy Magazine
~~WE HAVE GREAT BENEFITS~~
• Excellent environment
• Flexible schedules
• We pay GENEROUS vacation and sick ...time
• Cost-effective BENEFITS (medical, vision, dental)
• Frequently RECOGNIZE our employees for the hard work they do