One of the nation's largest and most respected hospital companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2017, UHS was recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America's Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 81,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
Laurel Ridge Treatment Center is seeking a dynamic and talented Business Development Liaison. To learn more about Laurel Ridge Treatment Center go to www.laurelridgetc.com.
POSITION PURPOSE: To develop and educate direct referral relationships in designated city-wide, state-wide or regional area markets. Education of the clinical criteria and administration process will generate desired utilization of the facility's continuum of care and allow the facility management access to the needs of our communities.
1. Develop and implement strategic referral account management plans that support the facility clinical resources.
2. Support and emulate high customer service standards internally and externally.
3. Participate in clinical orientation to units and/or programs and stay abreast of service changes that may be important to facility customer base.
4. Participate in the facility community education development meetings.
5. Adhere to the account management plan and complete duties assigned therein.
6. Establish consistent contact with potential referral sources.
7. Maintain documentation associated with account management activities.
8. Develop community education & awareness of mental health resources.
9. Assist the director of the department and other team members in carrying out other activities.
10. Obtain and provide facility management with up to date information about changes in the market and the competition.
11. Develop & participate in educational forums internally and externally.
12. Participate in outreach educational organizations within designated areas.
13. Identify and develop new referral sources for education and awareness of clinical services provided by Laurel Ridge Treatment Center & administrative criteria.
14. Accountable for all unsupervised time in the field, with written documentation of daily visits