A Supervisor position involves itself with facilitating a system or process, through people, to achieve an established outcome or objective. The coordinator will involve themselves in expediting, facilitating or advancing a specific activity. The Coordinator must possess technical knowledge with regard to the area in which he/she is working. This technical knowledge will serve as a resource to other members of the department or team that the Coordinator is working with. Access to all Patient Health Information.
1. Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner in the State of California
2. Registered Respiratory Therapist by the National Board of Respiratory Care with three years acute care experience.
3. Current American Heart Association BLS (must maintain current at all times)
1. Current proficiency in Advanced Clinical RCP competencies
2. Previous supervisory experience
3. B.S. degree in a related field.
Job: Respiratory Therapy
Primary Location: Palm Springs, California
Facility: Desert Regional Medical Center
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Rotate
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâs or employeeâs race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.